Musical Flowers. Appearing each night during the summer, tickets on sale now!
Harvesting gold from moon beams.
Landing on a planet made of marshmellow.
Celebrating Luna Independance Day.
Photographing a dream.
Battery powered Solar Flares
Aardvark Test Pilots.
Star Lilies. Lilies the size of a dwarf planet floating through space. (nicknamed ‘Protoflower’)
Reshared post from +Brandon Fero
I hope folks will consider.
Wounded Warrior Project – Artisan Dice
A few months back I was contacted by a gentleman with a unique request. A friend of his had been seriously wounded in Afghanistan. This gentleman had a broke piece of Antique Ivory that belonged to his grandfather and wanted to know if I could use it to make a couple of twenty sided dice …
A Moon with self-esteem issues. (via)
Road paved with chocolate¹.
5. Synchronized swimming butterflys
Asteroids that stare longingly at comets.
Free range SuperComputers.
¹ You know, for someone that doesn’t like chocolate, I mention it a lot. ;)
1. Hive building, honey producing, pollen stealing, rabbits.
2. Precision marching centipedes.
3. Chocolate flavored moon beams.¹
4. Caterpillar racing events.
5. Sesame flavored naval wessels.
6. Hypo-allergenic pollen.
7. Statistically invalid dragons. Because one dragon is statistically valid. Especially when he or she is pissed. Or guarding gold. Two things that aren't always distinguishable from each other.
¹ I'm not a fan of chocolate. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I definitely keep my eye out for it. That way I can know where it is in order to avoid it.
International Spokes Squirrel
Backpacking on the Sun.
Synthetic Particle Board
Vegetable that cook themselves.
1. Octopi Bartenders
2. Mice with the ability to teleport
3. Translucent Asteroids.
4. Planetary bodies with a core of straw. This has been confirmed by several Hamster Physicists.
5. Gouda flavored pumpkins.
6. Pickled spaceships.
7. Time traveling bugs. You know all those times you 'squash' a bug, but can't find the body….