I like words. I like the way they sound, I like their subtle shades of meaning, their power and their origins. I like make up words, roll them around on my tongue and see how they feel. I write sentence fragments, I often will use a sentence because I like the rhythm and cadence even if it doesn't perfectly mesh with the sentences surrounding it, I write "email" without a hyphen, I am a big fan of the phrase "muymuy,". I'm lucky if I use the proper kind of punctuation, and I have a love-obsession with the comma.
I like to put words together, occasionally they even make sense. I often write non-sensical fantasy and science fiction, or short flash fiction about dogs, cyber mummies or strange planets that shouldn't exist. Kind of like the Wonder Twins if they had more imagination.  I'm not sure you call what I do writing, but it's the closest description I can come up with.
I firmly believe a sentence can end with prepositions or begin with "and". I believe adverbs should be used as often and as liberally as possible.
By day I am a mild mannered  Software Engineer for a company in Boston, MA.
By night, I create worlds.
-  I dare you to saw it out loud without at least smiling ↩
-  If you don't know who the Wonder Twins are… you need more help than I can give. Sorry. ↩
-  No one in the history of the world has ever called me mild-mannered. I scoff at mild-mannered. Well, actually, I'll probably take it out for coffee then scoff at it, but scoff I will! ↩
-  Does anyone even use Facebook anymore? ↩
-  I like footnotes, footnotes are cool! ↩